Tuesday 15 February 2011

Cambridge Creatures

I'm not entirely sure what it is but it has a mohican
Creature on the gate of St John’s College (I think it was St John's). Partner did his PhD there and they occasionally try to get him to go to High Table to which I say, go, go let someone else feed you, and bring home a doggy bag and then we can cut down on the food bill and I can buy a shed. But no, he prefers to sit at home complaining about having to watch My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.
You'd be supercilious too if you had eyebrows like mine
Creature on the steps as I walked home through Portugal Place. This is Fat Grey Pussycat who has featured on my blog before but this time deigned to actually pose, albeit in a slightly contemptuous manner.

2 comments:

J.G. said...

What a lovely cat! Thanks for showing him/her. (I can't think of anything witty so I will try being nice.)

Picturetalk321 said...

I'm sorry to be spamming your blog but here is another post I love (and I'm also sorry to keep referring to my own blog but I've only just started it 2 months ago, and I am very excited that your posts run sort of a bit in parallel with some of mine -- I posted about critters in Cambridge, on walls and whatnot. But now I feel shy to link to it yet again so maybe another time... *g*)