Monday 20 December 2010

Wrapping up the Card Swap

Just a quick one today to say, could anyone who hasn't got a card yet from the card swap let me know by leaving me a comment? We've been having snow here in the UK, so the post has got a bit slow but I'd just like to check that everyone's got a card, or got one coming to them!

(Stephcuddles, I'm sending you a replacement - your swapper hasn't been very well and hasn't been able to post. Sorry for delay! I've found my silver pen now though, so you will be able to read the message).

Thank you everyone for taking part, it's been loads of fun seeing all the cards appearing, and I'm sure we've still got a few more to go.

(Hope everyone's not too cold - we're ok but our hedge has fallen tragically victim to the cold snap. Drive carefully everyone and please take particular care of other people's hedges).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I got my card recently. I haven't been home so couldn't post about it! Thanks for hosting the swap :)

Amy said...

I am waiting for my card to arrive. I will be posting about it on my new blog, when it comes.

http://knitterofhatsspeaks.blogspot.com

Susie said...

Emma, excellent news! Amy, I'm pretty sure yours is in transit, I'll double check. Love the new blog x

Anonymous said...

I haven't yet gotten my card either. I'm sure it's on it's way. It's a busy time of year! Also, pretty sure Amy is the recipient of mine and it has been sent. Not sure why she hasn't received it yet, but it should be there soon!

Susie said...

Suddexpression, I think the post's just a bit slow (it certainly is here. It snowed. It's all gone wrong ;-) ). Yours is coming from the UK - I'll check all is well, but I bet it's been delayed by the snow.

I don't know. Snow. Cards, hedges, all very difficult ;-).

ina said...

Today I received a wonderful card from Julie from Canada.I'll place a picture on Flckr(ina1992).I mailed out my card the 3th this month,I don't know it arrived yet.
Groetjes,Ina.

Amy said...

I got my card from Laura at Suddenexpression tonight. I will post about it tomorrow on my blog...Best...Amy

Anonymous said...

Can I assume it came from someone named Eileen? If it did I got it! I'll be posting today! It looked so good, I thought it was a professionally made card, not hand-made!